YANKEE CANDLE PHILIPPINES

I'm writing this blog post while the Peony Yankee Candle I recently bought is burning. My room smells divine, to say the least. I love that it smells so flowery yet it's not overpowering. I had the Buttercream burn while I was cooking as well and our kitchen does not smell like fish after. 


The last time that I was in a Yankee Candle was in Sweden so I was ecstatic when I saw the new Yankee Candle Store at the Uptown Mall. They also have a store at the Venice Grand Canal Mall and Lucky Chinatown Mall. I'm glad that I now have a local store to visit for my candle needs. I can finally say goodbye to paying so much for shipping when I order Bath and Body Works candles from their US online store. I'm also going to stop worrying that I will be going over my baggage allowance since I now have a local store to visit. 

I'm going to share photos I took from the Uptown Mall store on my main blog so please do visit if you want to see their wonderful interior and display cases. I'm going to visit the Lucky Chinatown Mall and Venice Grand Canal Mall one of these days so I can compare the interiors. 

Yankee Candle is on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter

Photo Credit: Yankee Candle official photo / edited using Adobe Photoshop CC

2 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of Yankee candles. I've received one for Christmas. And I love the scent. I remember the first time I walked into a bath and bodyworks shop. The scent was amazing! Ofcourse, it wasn't just the scent of the candles but also all the rest. But the candles have an amazing scent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love lit candles. I've heard of this brand before. Happy to hear it's available in the Philippines. Love how candles can transform a mood.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.